The TR Town & Art Crawl is a grassroots event series highlighting the southern charm of Travelers Rest and bringing together our local business and arts community.This six-event series begins in May and runs through December and is always on a Friday night. We’ll have local artists along Main Street, live music performed at The Grove at Upcountry and a Kids Crawl area with art activities and games just for them. You guys, there will even be bicycle rickshaws available from Reedy Rivers.
Thought the season, you’ll have an opportunity to vote for in several Town’s Best competitions for restaurants or businesses. Each event will feature various highlights and themes – like the Pumpkin Chucking Team Competition in September. We will keep this page updated with each month’s event happenings!
You can also find us here
- MAY 19 Celebrating Mountain Life / Outdoor Adventures / Bicycle Events
- JUNE 16 Summer Fun / Fire Trucks / Town’s Best Ice Cream
- AUGUST 11 Gearing Up for Game Day / Town’s Best BBQ
- SEPTEMBER 8 Tractors Harvest Time / Apple Picking / Pumpkin Chucking Contest
- NOVEMBER 3 Classic Cars and Drive In Movies / Retro / Town’s Best Burger
- DECEMBER 1 Together for the Holidays / Carol Sing / Tree Lighting / Hot Chocolate and Coffee
Visit our crawl stops at each event! You can pick up a Crawl Card and event map at each of these locations.
Bumbyee Flowers and Seasonal – Copperhead Mountain Distillery – Downtown Divas – FH Cigar – Gray Mare Antiques – Leopard Forest Coffeehouse – Homebody – My Sisters Store Books and More – Pace Running Shop – Pink Mama’s – Prowse on Main – RetroMarketplace with Through The Looking Glass – Shortfields – Sidewall Pizza Company – Sunrift Adventures – Swamp Rabbit Brewery and Taproom – The Cafe @ Williams Hardware – Travelers Rest Makers Company – Upcountry Provisions Bakery and Bistro – White Rabbit Gallery of Fine Art